Spring Grove, IL
Duties and Responsibilities
Environment Managers are accountable for project oversite at ILM. Responsibilities include: estimating, sales, customer service, implementation, billing and collections. Project Managers serve as lead point of contact for ILM clients.
- Will work with clients to implement solutions for a variety of natural area maintenance and restoration clients. Project Managers discuss ILM Services with current and prospective clients. Candidate needs to have a solid understanding of ecological maintenance services including herbicide application, aquatic management, consulting, prescribed burning, seeding, and installation of native plants, erosion control, and other services.
- Communicate internally with Field Managers to implement appropriate strategies and stay on budget.
- Supervise assistants and delegate responsibilities to appropriate staff.
- Demonstrate high level or organization to manage multiple projects, subcontractors, vendors, etc.
- Work within internal software to develop professional proposals and reports.
Spring Grove, IL
- Bachelor’s degree in ecological or environmental field
- 3 years’ experience in project management position
- Possession of Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Must be skilled in computers and common software
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, dedicated to accomplishing tasks, able to take initiative and solve problems
- Strong organizational and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other key Microsoft Office and web-based products
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player
- Hire dependent on passing drug test
$35k - $55k/year
To apply, please email your resume to: