Duties and Responsibilities
General Summary: ILM is seeking positive, energetic, highly organized, and detailed orientated individuals to help meet our clients’ goals by maintaining their lakes, ponds, and natural areas. No experience is necessary, on the job training will be provided. All successful candidates must possess the determination to grow both professionally and personally as well as be able to work independently. All work is outdoors and executed year-round. Some travelling is possible and periodic weekend work is required.
Experience: Though an entry level position, a degree in the field of Environmental Studies or Biological Sciences is preferred
Type: Full Time-Year Round
Hours: 40-60 hours per week, general hours or operation 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- 21 years of age or older and must have a valid state drivers license, with clean driving record.
- Possess a high school diploma, pursuing/ possessing a college degree in a related field preferred but not required
- Must obtain an Illinois Department of Agriculture Commercial Pesticide Operators License within 30 days of start date
- Ability to perform physical labor outdoors, requiring strength and endurance in all types of weather and terrain and be able to lift to up to 70lbs. without assistance
- Knowledgeable in the use of basic hand tools and power equipment
- Willingness to work alone or as part of a team
Salary and Benefits: $15-18/hr., 401k, insurance (health, dental, vision), paid time off
Please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!